Over the course of 25 years, The Leadership Studio’s president, Catherine Robinson-Walker, has helped more than 3000 healthcare leaders make the journey to leadership excellence – showing them how to develop and sustain their own brand of masterful leadership.
Catherine’s coaching mirrors her beliefs and her practices. In both cases, she reflects what she has written about in several of her books – that is, she frames, distills, and echoes what inspired executives and leaders like you do when you are at your best. She offers concrete steps and sustainable practices that enable you to increase your personal capacity to achieve better and better results.
Her approach creates a “studio environment” where you can embrace the opportunity to candidly speak, learn, innovate, and experiment. As you practice and enhance your leadership skills, you will find a partner who is dedicated serving you as a trusted advisor, a deep listener, a source of support, and a respectful challenger.
We’ll help you gain:
- A stronger sense of who you can be and often are: a courageous, integrity-filled, and valiant steward of yourself and others.
- Awareness that expanding your self-knowledge is key to increasing your capacity to lead with mastery and heart.
- Practice with concrete steps that will allow you to claim and sustain your own version of masterful leadership.
- A new way of think about how well you know yourself and engage with others.
- Hope, access to, and greater ease with who you are, and the personal and leadership-focused assets that are already within you.