Are you seriously concerned about the leadership challenges before you, your team and/or your organization?
Are you committed to creating a better future for your team, your organization and yourself?
In partnership with The Studio are you willing to do your part of the work?
Are you ready to lead valiantly?
If you’ve answered yes, then you are a client The Leadership Studio would be honored to serve.
We have partnered with many local, regional and national organizations devoted to professional excellence in healthcare management. Some examples of previous clients and partners include:
- American Nurses Association
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- Arizona State University School of Business
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration
- Barton Healthcare
- California Institute for Nursing and Healthcare
- California Pacific Medical Center/Sutter Health
- Cascade Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center for the Health Professions
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- College of American Pathologists
- Dental Health Foundation
- Healthcare Forum (Now Health Forum/American Hospital Association)
- Healthcare Research and Educational Trust
- Health Quality Educational Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- MedAmerica/California Emergency Physicians
- Medical Group Management Association
- Nashville General Hospital
- National Cancer Institute
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- National League for Nursing
- Northwestern University/Kellogg School of Management
- Nursing Institute of the MidSouth
- O’Connor Hospital
- Public Health Institute
- State University of New York
- Sutter Modesto
- The American College of Physician Executives
- The University of Colorado School of Business
- University of California San Francisco
- Wishard Health System
What Are People Saying about The Leadership Studio?
“Catherine Robinson-Walker was simply amazing in her facilitation of our board of director’s assessment. She led us through a 360 evaluation and board self-assessment that was second to none. Her professionalism, sense of humor, and knowledge in her field made for a fast-paced, fun filled day.”
– Faith Fields, MSN, RN
Past President, National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc.
“Catherine Robinson-Walker has a unique talent for working with executives at all levels and is able to pull groups together to achieve a common purpose, while simultaneously making everyone feel that they have grown as individuals.”
– Katherine W. Vestal, Ph.D.
Former Partner and Senior Consultant, Cap Gemini Ernst and Young
“I enthusiastically recommend the Leadership Studio. The coaching helped me to strengthen my leadership skills, and I was challenged to think, feel and act as a leader.”
– Sandra Davis, Ph.D., R.N.
Former President, California Association of Nurse Leaders
Former Chief Nursing Officer, San Joaquin General Hospital
“Our trainer, Cathy Robinson-Walker was by far the best that anyone on this executive [team] had experienced. We thought that it might be hard for a civilian trainer to work with a military group, but Cathy worked with aplomb and grace and really helped the group to tease out the major issues of our reorganization and come to a working plan of what could be done with the related concerns.”
– Elaine J. Huggins
Director, Education and Performance Improvement (EPI)
30th Medical Group, Vandenberg Air Force Base
“Robinson-Walker imparts her vast knowledge and experience in leadership development and executive coaching to provide leaders with an innovative, step-by-step approach for leading valiantly: to do what matters most, to make a difference in healthcare – one leader and one organization at a time.”
– Lynda Olender, MA, RN, NEA-BC
Director of Nursing and Patient Care Services, Rockefeller University Hospital
“Catherine Robinson-Walker is the premier resource for innovative leadership growth and training. She is results-oriented, creative, attentive, supportive and dedicated to the task. Most important, the people and organizations she works with are moved from where they are to where they authentically want to go.”
– Jo Ellen Koerner, Ph.D., RN, VP Learning Strategies, Interactive Think.com, Former President, American Organization Of Nurse Executives
“Robinson-Walker’s map for understanding how to lead valiantly paves a path forward. Her message is both clear and inspirational; if leaders follow the call to lead with valor, both people and organizations will be transformed.”
– Kathleen Stinnett, MCC
Founder of Future Launch and author of The Extraordinary Coach: How the Best Leaders Help Others Grow